Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Signature Car Collection (SCC) saying "Hello Everyone!" on E4L!

Hello E4L'ers!!

It's Jules@Signature Car Collection! FINALLY! Im on the E4L Forum! Thanks for the push E4L Guys!

I've met a ton of you recently at the Gold Coast Concours, which was nothing short of ridiculousness!
    Thumbs-up to @Exotics4Life, @MartinoautoConcepts Ferrari- Maserati Long Island and all the vendors that came out! I was in the red Ferrari 458 Spider... For those whom I haven't met yet, it's nice to meet you on this forum!

First off, I have to say, Long Island has been very kind in welcoming Signature Car Collection and we are super thankful. Secondly, I admire the comradery with you all!

I'll introduce myself officially, My name is Jules and I am the Marketing & Branding Director and handle events at Signature Car Collection. (there's 3 more guys, which you'll meet one day) Signature Car Collection is an exotic car rental based in the IRONBOUND section of Newark, NJ. We provide door- to- door, white glove exotic car rental services for daily, weekend and long term rentals. (Pending on location, fee apply) Memberships are available as well. SCC's HUGE headquarters houses some of the worlds most exotic cars like Lamborghini's, Ferrari's, Maserati's to name a few.... Please view our website to view the full fleet. www.signaturecarcollection.com

We also have SCC Track Experiences at Pocono Raceway. SCC Track Experience gets you behind the wheel of one or more of these fine exotics doing laps with adrenaline pumping through your veins; packages starting at $200! Check our website for more info. We also offer Bring Your Own Car Track Days, for those daring enough to test the limits of their ride. (10/13/13 is the next BYOCar) Inquire within if interest, but I will be writing a thread with the details shortly.

I'll keep this short and end it here... Hope to see you guys soon on the track if not at another event!

Please feel free to contact me if interested in renting or for track info! PM for pricing.

Name:  5339_597058277001700_591928931_n.jpg
Views: 616
Size:  36.6 KB

Name:  390533_314489851925212_48398824_n.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  40.6 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	296057_278184205555777_1389235334_n.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	25264

All the best,
    Jules

Welcome aboard Jules!

Thanks MotorDean!

Quote Originally Posted by SCCEXOTICS View Post
    Thanks MotorDean!
    Finally SCC on E4L!!! Glad to have you on board!!

Name:  Featured_logoc.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  72.1 KB
    Rev Up Your Lifestyle

Hey Jules... welcome to Exotics4Life, you may be new here but you are def familiar with our events
    Did everything work out with Eddie and the Gallardo package?
    Martino Auto Concepts

East Coast's Finest Collision Repair Facility Celebrating our 24th Anniversary

Factory Trained & Authorized by MERCEDES BENZ USA & BMW North America

Concept to reality... it's MAC, or it's not.

Joe LaPadula... I Build Cars
    #joemacbrand
    joe@martinoautoconcepts.com

Thanks!! I know, it took a while but I am here!! WOOHOO! ;D

Joe! Thanks for the warm welcome. Yep! Eddie is in good hands we got him the car he wanted and he's very excited!
    I'll be making a post tonight about the 10/13 track event we are doing as well... stay tuned.
    See you guys soon!

Hello Denimanddiamonds

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast