Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,015
    Jules keep up the questions.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    NYC/ NJ
    Posts
    762
    LOL! @ JakeMuss

    This is awesome David, I wish I were closer to make it...

    How often do you have events like this? How long does this process take?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Newark, NJ
    Posts
    117
    education is key.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by LAMBOJules View Post

    How often do you have events like this? How long does this process take?
    We do Detail Clinics once a month with the different clubs in the area. Saturday was the Audi Club, next month will be the Porsche Club… and so on! They usually run for three hours or until the last question has been answered.

    Another detailing service we offer is preparing cars for auction. This Aston Martin is going to be sold at Manheim's Highline & Exotic sale here in Atlanta on Wednesday. We'll also travel to prep cars for sale with RM and have worked with Barrett-Jackson.

    Atlanta Auto Salon | Gtechniq Accredited Detailer
    900 Sun Valley Drive, Ste. 6 | Roswell, GA 30076
    770-447-8003 | perfection@atlantaautosalon.com | www.atlantaautosalon.com


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    NYC/ NJ
    Posts
    762
    Very Cool! Thanks for the info!

    Great idea you have there! Wishing you continuous success!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Newark, NJ
    Posts
    117
    Wish you were local to us! WE'd love to have an event with you guys! Keep it up!

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Wilton, Ct
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by SCCEXOTICS View Post
    Wish you were local to us! WE'd love to have an event with you guys! Keep it up!
    Where are you located? I am sure I can find someone to help host an event.
    Kevin Awalt
    GTechniq North America
    Product Development Director/Master Detailer
    (203) 529-4213

    KevinAwalt@GTechniqNA.com
    Find a member of our Detail Elite Network in your area

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinGTNA View Post
    Where are you located? I am sure I can find someone to help host an event.
    They are not to far from you guys.
    Worth the drive to the Gtechniq studio from Newark!
    Atlanta Auto Salon | Gtechniq Accredited Detailer
    900 Sun Valley Drive, Ste. 6 | Roswell, GA 30076
    770-447-8003 | perfection@atlantaautosalon.com | www.atlantaautosalon.com


  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Newark, NJ
    Posts
    117
    We're located in Newark, NJ

    We could work something out together...

    Kevin your not far either.. we should do something together!

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinGTNA View Post
    Where are you located? I am sure I can find someone to help host an event.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Glen Cove
    Posts
    4,084
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidGTNA View Post
    We do Detail Clinics once a month with the different clubs in the area. Saturday was the Audi Club, next month will be the Porsche Club… and so on! They usually run for three hours or until the last question has been answered.

    Another detailing service we offer is preparing cars for auction. This Aston Martin is going to be sold at Manheim's Highline & Exotic sale here in Atlanta on Wednesday. We'll also travel to prep cars for sale with RM and have worked with Barrett-Jackson.

    We need to set up a clinic at MobileSudz in Glen Cove... Contact me
    Martino Auto Concepts


    East Coast's Finest Collision Repair Facility Celebrating our 24th Anniversary

    Factory Trained & Authorized by MERCEDES BENZ USA & BMW North America


    Concept to reality... it's MAC, or it's not.

    Joe LaPadula... I Build Cars
    #joemacbrand
    joe@martinoautoconcepts.com

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •