Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New docks at Brewer to accomodate bigger yachts!!

Name:  newdock.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  32.0 KB

The newest addition to our already 650 slip marina right here in Glen Cove. We are just about done putting the new face dock in connecting already existing docks L and K. We can now accommodate a yacht up to 250 feet!!

If anyone is interested in a summer slip let us know and we are sure to have a spot for you!! You can visit us on our webpage at byy.com or check us out on Facebook!

John this is all you my friend

this is making me think that summer can't come soon enough. lets make some car shows here and give some support .

Quote Originally Posted by Jon@MartinoAutoConcepts View Post
    this is making me think that summer can't come soon enough. lets make some car shows here and give some support .
    You guys tell me what you think is best.. I will work with you. Last year was great, I was thinking the same concept but much bigger with offshore race boats. You guys take care of the cars, I got the boats

Quote Originally Posted by Brewer Yacht Yard View Post
    You guys tell me what you think is best.. I will work with you. Last year was great, I was thinking the same concept but much bigger with offshore race boats. You guys take care of the cars, I got the boats
    Sounds like a plan to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewer Yacht Yard View Post
    I like!
    Martino Auto Concepts

East Coast's Finest Collision Repair Facility Celebrating our 24th Anniversary

Factory Trained & Authorized by MERCEDES BENZ USA & BMW North America

Concept to reality... it's MAC, or it's not.

Joe LaPadula... I Build Cars
    #joemacbrand
    joe@martinoautoconcepts.com

Jules, We gotta get that Geico Race boat we obsessed over at the boat show

Quote Originally Posted by JakeMuss View Post
    I will definately be calling Geico to see if they can bring their offshore boat... I had mentioned it to them at the NYC show

For Sure! Did you give them your number when you handed them your business card?

Brewer! Let me know if I can help!

Quote Originally Posted by JakeMuss View Post

Quote Originally Posted by LAMBOJules View Post
    For Sure! Did you give them your number when you handed them your business card?

Brewer! Let me know if I can help!
    I am still trying to figure out a date.. I'm thinking sometime mid June becasue by then we will have most of the boats in the water and off the hard for more space for the offshore race boats and cars.. What day of the week would work best? Friday, Sat or Sunday???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast