Register

Big thank you to Signature Car Collection and Jules Rha

I finally got to take part in the signature car collection BYOB event. I bugged the hell out of jules to get another one going since i missed the one last year. I must say it was an amazing time. The crew at SCC was extremely professional helped the experience even better. Chris the pro instructor was very talented and a great help with tips and whom ever wanted his in-car teachings.

We had a sweet bunch of cars and all the drivers acted and drove safely and mature. No stupid nonsense on the track.
    I was very impressed to see how well my camaro did on the track… even did battle with a c5 and won..

Thank you again jules and SCC for the experience and for all those joined that have a great safe time!!
    2010 Camaro 2 Lt/Rs ADV1 5.2.1 Wheels ,Oracle Dual Color Halos with multi function controller, Oracle Scanner, Pedders Suspension Pace Car Kit, Emblepros Lighted door sills, Custom LLOYD Mats, The Only 2010 Camaro in the state of NY with a Heads Up Display Unit

Hi CamaroJoe!

WOW! Thank you so much, all that handwork paid off and I am so glad that you were persistent cause we had a great day!

Most of all I was super impressed with the line-up and the comradery everyone shared! Everyone really respected one another and the friendly banter was definitely entertaining... esp with the SLS, Enzo Racing Porsche and Rex's Vette and yes Nick's Vette and so many others.. Sam and Enzo match up was insane. Eddie in the Lotus was baddd sass too! And can I just tell you how thankful I was that the weather was amazing and just when we were finishing up came those ridiculous rain clouds. Was definitely great timing for the photo shoot! Lol

Of course, I was very thankful that so many people brought treats and coffee! Really the best group I've had yet! It'll be hard to top this group. I have about 900+ pictures so it'll be a while before getting them in.. so for those of you who participated in the madness and have pictures, please share them here!

Thanks again all! My monday was awesome... no Monday Blues over here! Here are a few pictures i have.. IF anyone has video... let get them posted up! I really want to watch them!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	byocar-3.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	345.0 KB 
ID:	34572Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Slicknick-1.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	218.7 KB 
ID:	34571Click image for larger version. 

Name:	byocar-1.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	825.1 KB 
ID:	34573Click image for larger version. 

Name:	byocar-8.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	458.9 KB 
ID:	34574Click image for larger version. 

Name:	byocar-11.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	359.6 KB 
ID:	34575Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10404772_10152038918371610_1126832708_o.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	443.3 KB 
ID:	34577
    Thanks Enzo Tuning and Renato for this picture!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	byocar-4.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	34576  

Last edited by LAMBOJules; 05-20-2014 at 10:48 PM.

LOVE to read threads like this....that's what it is all about.... bringing car enthusiasts together for a great experience.

Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures up!

I couldn't agree with you more Motordean... CamaroJoe is awesome and the whole entire group!

Come guys!! Get those vid and pics up! lol

Great turn out... sorry we missed it
    Martino Auto Concepts

East Coast's Finest Collision Repair Facility Celebrating our 24th Anniversary

Factory Trained & Authorized by MERCEDES BENZ USA & BMW North America

Concept to reality... it's MAC, or it's not.

Joe LaPadula... I Build Cars
    #joemacbrand
    joe@martinoautoconcepts.com

looks like fun

i still need to attend, maybe next one
    looks like a lot of fun, i know that all the events that Jules is involved in are always awesome!
    Rev Up Your Lifestyle

Hells yeah Strobist! You need to come out!!

And thank you for your kind words! it'll be that much more funner (I know that's not a word lol) when you attend too!!

Quote Originally Posted by StrobistDoItBetter View Post
    i still need to attend, maybe next one
    looks like a lot of fun, i know that all the events that Jules is involved in are always awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by LAMBOJules View Post
    Hells yeah Strobist! You need to come out!!

And thank you for your kind words! it'll be that much more funner (I know that's not a word lol) when you attend too!!
    That's totally a word!

lol