Register

Shelby GT500 protected with Ceramic Pro - All Shine Detailing Hershey, PA

It's been quite some time since I have posted anything. I finally got around to putting together another video.

This is a Shelby GT500 that has been sitting in a barn all winter. It had heavy defects and a great deal of bird droppings. It even had a fly that a spider spun directly to the back glass (something I have never seen before).

Because of the amazingly soft paint on this vehicle, it took nearly 14 hours of multiple polishing stages to correct this paint. Once the paint was flawless, it was coated in two layers of Ceramic Pro 9H and one layer of Light. The brakes and wheels also received a layer of 9H. The interior leather was coated in Ceramic Pro Leather for abrasion resistance and staining. The glass received 2 coats of Rain and the tires received 2 coats of gloss Black Pearl tire coating.

The customer was very excited to pick this one up and he is now protected with a 5 year warranty on his paint.

Hope you enjoy the video!

https://youtu.be/RXWuzi9mmJ4?list=UU...S-RzcegMGwhyyg
    Ken Allwine - Owner / Operator
    All Shine Detailing LLC
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by AllShineGTNA View Post
    It's been quite some time since I have posted anything. I finally got around to putting together another video.

This is a Shelby GT500 that has been sitting in a barn all winter. It had heavy defects and a great deal of bird droppings. It even had a fly that a spider spun directly to the back glass (something I have never seen before).

Because of the amazingly soft paint on this vehicle, it took nearly 14 hours of multiple polishing stages to correct this paint. Once the paint was flawless, it was coated in two layers of Ceramic Pro 9H and one layer of Light. The brakes and wheels also received a layer of 9H. The interior leather was coated in Ceramic Pro Leather for abrasion resistance and staining. The glass received 2 coats of Rain and the tires received 2 coats of gloss Black Pearl tire coating.

The customer was very excited to pick this one up and he is now protected with a 5 year warranty on his paint.

Hope you enjoy the video!

https://youtu.be/RXWuzi9mmJ4?list=UU...S-RzcegMGwhyyg
    Incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by MotorDean View Post
    Incredible!
    Thanks!
    Ken Allwine - Owner / Operator
    All Shine Detailing LLC
    Facebook