Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Season Opener at NJMP Lightning

www.pinnacle-racing.com

We will be updating regularly with race events, qualifying and finishing order at the various race tracks this season along with photos and video with in car data overlay.

Stay tuned.

Pics of new livery, courtesy of Martino Auto Concepts going up soon...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1126.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	3.39 MB 
ID:	9857

Demetri, welcome to exotics4life & I am proud to be part of the Pinnacle Racing Team.
    Great video... 136 in the straight!!!
    Best of luck this season.
    Martino Auto Concepts

East Coast's Finest Collision Repair Facility Celebrating our 24th Anniversary

Factory Trained & Authorized by MERCEDES BENZ USA & BMW North America

Concept to reality... it's MAC, or it's not.

Joe LaPadula... I Build Cars
    #joemacbrand
    joe@martinoautoconcepts.com

Quote Originally Posted by Joe @ Martino Auto Concepts View Post
    Demetri, welcome to exotics4life & I am proud to be part of the Pinnacle Racing Team.
    Great video... 136 in the straight!!!
    Best of luck this season.
    Welcome Demetri! I caught the 136 too!!!!
    Look forward to seeing a lot from you.

Video and Race Results

Season Opener Race for 2012 at NJMP Lightning. Was bumped to GTSU along with 11 other cars for Dyno Infractions. Very difficult to get a clean lap in qualifying, so ended up 6th of 12 in class and 19th of 44 overall.
    Had a strong start in the race and managed to charge through the field and worked my way up to 2nd in class only bettered by Aaron Povoledo, (Grand Am Pro driver), and top 10 overall. With only two laps to go, I get punted in the apex of turn 3 from an over zealous Corvette who was eventually was disqualified for passing under a full course caution. I brought the car back on course with minor damage and managed to finish the race losing 2 positions in class and several overall. (2 or 3 full course cautions and a lot of carnage made for one exciting race)

New Jersey Motorsports Park is a racing facility located in Millville, New Jersey. The park has two road courses and a high-performance karting facility. In the future, a tri-oval track and off-road course are to be built on the park's property. NJMP hosts amateur and professional automobile and motorcycle events, driving schools, club days, and private test rentals.

The Lightning Raceway is the northern road course circuit at NJMP. It is a 1.9-mile (3.1 km), 10-turn course connected to a 1.1-mile (1.8 km) karting facility, which can run many races simultaneously. The road course circuit is running in a clockwise direction. A part of the Lightning Raceway, named Lightning Circuit, is used as a Rallycross venue. The normal track is 950 m respectively 1060 m (including Joker Lap section) long and while 70% of its surface is tarmac the other 30% are several gravel parts. For 2011 it is planned to set up a completely new Rallycross track by using parts of the Thunderbolt Raceway.

https://vimeo.com/41123145
    Last edited by Pinnacle Racing; 04-27-2012 at 01:13 PM.

awesome day...

Martino Auto Concepts

East Coast's Finest Collision Repair Facility Celebrating our 24th Anniversary

Factory Trained & Authorized by MERCEDES BENZ USA & BMW North America

Concept to reality... it's MAC, or it's not.

Joe LaPadula... I Build Cars
    #joemacbrand
    joe@martinoautoconcepts.com

awesome videos, welcome to the Forum!!
    Rev Up Your Lifestyle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast